Script, Boards and reference for Character Animation

Here are the boards for my second stop motion adventure!



I was heavily influenced by those splash animations that play between commercials for animated movies. Just a simple interaction between two characters that show off their dynamic.

In this one, Thor will be trying to knock down a wall, and fail, possibly hurting himself. That's when Lady thor comes up, taps Thor on the shoulder and moves him aside. She would then throw what I assume to be a really strong punch, knocking down the wall, and astonishing Thor. Then she would do a cute pose, while thor stands agape.


Similarly to last time, I have action figures that I own that can portray the characters. I had a lot of success with FlipBook studio, so it'll probably be done similarly to my last stop motion, with the figures laying down, possibly with a drawn background.



And of course, my video reference, where I throw a lot of different punches and do a couple different end poses as lady thor.


I'm looking forward to doing this animation!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script, Boards, and Reference for Basic Animation