Script, Boards, and Reference for Basic Animation
The main concept I have is a character leaning on a wall with a helmet on it. They start to lean on The wall, and then knocks the object over. They try to put it back up onto the wall, but the helmet falls again. It's a pretty simple, dorky animation that I think can illustrate character pretty well, while still accomplishing the assignment. My boards look like this: I'm going to use some action figures laying down and use a camera perpendicular to the floor to do the whole scene. That way I don't have to deal with actual gravity, since the whole scene is lying down. Since Iron Man's helmet is pretty heavy, I thought I could reuse some of my (very recent) brick drop video reference to get a sense of weight? But I didn't like how those "felt" so I ended up filming more reference. It was a little hard to shoot, since I'm a pretty tall guy, so it was a little difficult to find a "wall" tall enough. It was also kinda weird ...
Comments
Post a Comment